Multi-Zone Gas Leak Monitor HGM-MZ
The Multi-Zone Gas Leak Monitor HGM-MZ offers superior performance, flexibility and functionality for low level continuous monitoring of refrigerant gases used in most commercial systems including: Chlorofluorocarbons
(CFC / FCKW), Hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFC / H-FCKW), Hydrofluorocarbons (HFC / HFKW). Separate monitors are available for Ammonia (NH3 - AGM-MZ) and Carbon Dioxide (CO2 - CO2-MZ).
These state-of-the-art fixed gas monitors lead the industry in performance, integration capabilities, initial cost and cost of ownership. Capable of detecting more than 38 refrigerant gases, the Multi-Zone system is compliantwith ASHRAE standard 15-2007, is ETL Energy Saving Listed, meets California Code Regulations for Refrigerant Monitors and is EN 14624 and CE certified.
The HGM-MZ Multi-Zone Monitor provides continuous detection of refrigerant gas levels in up to 16 separate test zones and can be fitted with an optional two channel 4-20 mA current loop board for connection to remote
monitoring equipment. Multi-Zone monitors retain a log of previous readings that can be easily accessed for analysis. Four relay contacts are provided that can be programmed to trigger external alarm devices in the
event of a system fault, or if a leak (small), spill (medium) or evacuation (large) level of gas is detected, while audible and visual front panel indicators show alarm and fault conditions. With only minor periodic maintenance,
such as the occasional replacement of filters, and active diagnostics that continuously check the system for proper operation.
Multi-Zone monitors help maintain your equipment efficiency, promote safety and protect the environment.
- Ideal for Chillers, Grocery Stores, Mechanical Rooms, Physical Plants, Refrigeration Racks, Walk-In Freezers
- Proprietary infrared sensing technology virtually eliminates false alarms and extends sensor life
- No calibration required
- Low detection limits enable leaks to be found early reducing energy and refrigerant consumption
- Fastest sampling rate with the longest sampling distance in the industry at 365m
- Large Graphic LCD for easy set-up and real-time monitoring
- Optional with Remote Display