Fyrite® InTech® - Combustion Gas Analyser
Affordable, Easy-To-Use Combustion Analyzer
Based on the same technology as Fyrite® commercial units, the Fyrite® InTech® is an advanced, residential combustion analyzer that delivers quick, accurate measurement of oxygen, carbon monoxide, stack temperature and ambient temperature. It helps to reduce service call times by providing accurate, electronic test results instantly via intuitive, push-button operation and a menu of selectable fuel types.
A new, high-contrast LCD graphic display, with backlighting, makes your results easy to see in any environment and can be output via an optional wireless printer and reporting kit.
Designed to calculate the efficiency of residential furnaces and combustion appliances by measuring the stack temperature and the percent oxygen level in the flue-gas stream, The Fyrite® InTech® also features B-Smart® sensor technology which enables simple, in-the-field pre-calibrated sensor replacement, which minimizes instrument downtime and provides a low cost of ownership
- Easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD display with backlighting.
- Ergonomically Designed
- The instrument is light and fits in the palm of your hand, making it easy to handle.
- NEW CO PROTECT with adjustable limit value to protect the CO sensor NEW
- NEW Measurement or Input of Combustion Air Temperature NEW
- O2, CO, CO2, CO (air-free), stack gas temperature, ambient temperature, combustion efficiency, excess air, losses
- CO (air-free) with adjustable O2 reference value
- Input of soot numbers and calculation of average value
- Warm-up within max. 60 seconds.
- Pre-calibrated sensors enable simple in-field replacement, reducing instrument down-time and providing low cost of ownership.
- Easy and intuitive operation
- Tactile feedback from the instrument’s keypad assures that the appropriate key has been pressed
- Memory: Internal data storage of 10 complete records
- 10 fuels are programmed.
- IrDA to transfer measured data to an optional IrDA printer
Fyrite®, InTech® and B-Smart® are registered trademarks of Bacharach, Inc.