Indoor Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality & Respiratory Health - Peace of mind. Guaranteed.
Handheld detection of gases and particulates inside buildings for a safer breathing environment.
Occupants who work indoors spend on average 8 hours a day breathing the air inside the building. Poor indoor air quality not only reduces productivity and feelings of wellbeing but can leave occupants vulnerable to developing severe, or exacerbating existing, respiratory health issues.
The air quality inside buildings is affected by:
- Organic compounds
- Build-up of gas and/or gas emissions
- Humidity levels
- Inadequate ventilation
With the YESAIR Indoor Air Quality Monitor you have the power in your hands to know the level of air quality and respond accordingly.
Monitoring the indoor air can:
- Identify the levels of indoor air contaminants
- Determine if fresh air intake to re-circulated air ratio is adequate
- Improve processes required to guarantee healthier indoor air
- Provide a log of readings for constant analysis so modifications can be made appropriately
- Increase comfort and productivity
- Prevent and reduce sickness
The YESAIR IAQ Monitor for respiratory health is configured with the following 8 sensors:
- Ozone (O3)
- Formaldehyde (CH2O)
- Particulates (PM2.5)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Relative Humidity
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
If record keeping is required, an optional high capacity data logging package with a 2GB SD memory card and software for collecting, analyzing and graphing data is available.
- Light weight, contoured & comfortable to hold
- Multi-function, easy to navigate menu
- Large LCD displays readings for all sensors, battery level and logging status
- Sampling is done by diffusion
- Particulate sensor range of PM2.5 or PM10 (μg/m3)
- High capacity data logging with 2GB SD memory card (optional)
- Data can be downloaded to a computer using the USB port
- Data logging software for collecting, analyzing and graphing data (optional)
- Rechargeable batteries with up to 8 hours continuous use
- Automated calibration using keypad
- RoHS compliant circuit boards
- CE certified
Click here for more information about the YESAIR IAQ MONITOR.