YESAIR 8-Channel IAQ
Product no.: YES-AIR
YESAIR – 8 Channel IAQ Monitor
The YESAIR is a battery powered, portable air quality detection and data logging instrument designed for intermittent or continuous indoor air quality monitoring of temperature, RH, particulates and up to 5 gases
- 1 temperature sensor, 1 RH sensor, max. 5 internal gas sensors and 1 particle sensor
- More than 30 plug & play sensors are available (electrochemical, catalytic, IR, PID)
- Multifunctional, easy-to-use device
- Lightweight, stylish and comfortable to hold
- All readings, battery status and logging status are displayed
- Sampling with an internal pump or by diffusion
- Data logging with 2 GB SD memory card (Optional)
- Data logger software for recording, analyzing and graphically displaying data (Optional)
YESAIR - KNOW YOU ARE SAFE
The YESAIR is a battery-powered, portable indoor air analyzer for measuring and recording the data. It can periodically or continuously monitor indoor air quality.
The YESAIR is available in two versions, with an integrated pump or as a diffusion model. Each model can be equipped as a multi-channel device with a choice of more than 30 different plug-and-play gas sensors, including a particle sensor and an optional SD memory card for data logging. Both models measure the temperature, the relative humidity (RH) and can be equipped with up to 5 additional internal gas sensors. A maximum of three electrochemical sensors for toxic gases or oxygen as well as two high-current sensors (e.B. IR, PID, catalytic or particle sensors) can be integrated. All measured values as well as the battery and protocol status are displayed on the multi-line, illuminated LC display.
The optional YES Viewer Logger package consists of a 2GB SD memory card with card reader, a USB cable and the YES Viewer software. The card reader can be used to store or transfer the data. Alternatively, the data can be downloaded to a computer via the mini-USB port. The YES Viewer PC software allows the user to analyze and graphically display data.
An optional sampling probe is available for the yesAIR pump model. The probe has a 25cm long sampling tube and a 75cm long hose that fits on the input nipple of the device and thus samples from hard-to-reach areas can also be analyzed.
- Residential building
- Commercial Buildings
- Retirement homes
- Sports facilities
- Research institutions
- and many other applications where indoor air quality is an important factor
- Gases: ammonia NH3, arsenic hydrogen AsH3, carbon dioxide CO2, carbon monoxide CO, chlorine Cl2, chlorine dioxide ClO2, ethylene C2H4, ethylene oxide C2H4O, fluorine F2, formaldehyde CH2O, hydrogen chloride H2, hydrogen chloride HCl, hydrogen cyanide HCN, hydrogen fluoride HF, hydrogen sulfide H2S, methane CH4 nitrogen oxide, NO, nitrogen dioxide NO2, oxygen O2, ozone O3, phosphine PH3, monosilane SiH4, sulfur dioxide SO2, TVOCs
- If you need to detect other gases, please ask us.
- Particle sensor: Externally mounted, PM2.5 or PM10
- Status indicator: Backlit, multi-line alphanumeric LCD display
- Audible alarm: 80 dB @1.2m; a setpoint setting; Switched
- Memory: > 1 million data points, data logging to SD flash card (optional)
- Recording: 12 bit, multi-channel; user configurable; with SD memory card slot;
- PC Program: YES Logger package with 2 GB SD memory card, card reader, USB cable and YES viewer software (optional)
- Communication: Miniature USB; AUX connector for attaching the particle sensor
- Ambient condition: 5°C to 50°C / max. 99% RH, non-condensing
- Power supply: Rechargeable 3.6V NiMH battery pack with battery charger; Optional: AA batteries x 3
- Dimensions / Weight: 140 x 140 x 70 mm / 700 g
Scope of delivery
- YESAIR IAQ Monitor
- Operating instructions
IM Env. Equip. Germany GmbH reserves the right to make technical changes.