MVR-300 REFRIGERANT DETECTOR FOR OCCUPIED SPACES
The refrigerant detector MVR-300 is used to monitor apartment buildings, offices, hospitals or hotel rooms.
VRF / VRV systems are often installed in these buildings. Should a leak occur in these cooling systems, there is a risk that the entire refrigerant will leak into a single room. The leaked refrigerant would lead to oxygen deficiency and this in turn would lead to a risk of suffocation.
- Specific sensors for R410a, R470c, R404a, R32 (other sensors on request)
- Easy to install (flush-mounted box)
- Easy to use
- Easy maintenance
- Visual and audible alarm
- Modbus RTU Interface
- Two relays
- Residential building
- Office building
- Public buildings
MVR-300 - Personal protection in buildings
According to EN378, in the event of a leak, the maximum refrigerant concentration in a room where people are present must not be exceeded.
Here, a filling quantity is calculated by means of the room volume of the smallest room and the maximum refrigerant concentration. If the actual filling quantity of the system is now greater than the calculated filling quantity, then safety measures, i.e. refrigerant detectors, must be installed.
The MVR-300 has audible and visual alarms and via Modbus the device can communicate with the building technology or building automation. Two integrated relays can be used to close valves or trigger alarms. The MVR-300 fits into standard flush-mounted boxes and with the help of the decorative bezel, the device blends into the ambience of the room.
Using the Modbus RTU interface, the real-time concentration can be queried, and the settings of the device can also be changed or queried.
Smart & Safe Replacement Program – Pre-calibrated sensor modules simplify maintenance because replacement takes only a few minutes and does not require calibration gas.
The new MVR-300 is therefore the ideal successor to the IAM-100 / IAM-C.
- The following gases can be detected: R32, R404a, R407c, R410a
- Sensor: Lifetime 5-8 years
- Measuring range: 0 – 10,000 ppm (Other measuring ranges possible)
- Display: 3-fold LED (Green, Orange, Red)
- Audible alarm: Buzzer (80 db)
- Alarm Relay: 2x SPDT; 1A @ 30VDC; 1A @ 230VAC
- Alarm delay: Adjustable 0 - 15 min
- Communication via Modbus RTU
- Supply voltage: 100 - 240 VAC
- Temperature range: 0°C to +50°C
- Humidity conditions: 5-90% rh, non-condensing; 0 - 2000m altitude
- Storage conditions: -20°C to +40°C
- Approvals: CE, UL/CSA/IEC/EN 61010-1
- Dimensions & Weight: 150 x 105 x 45 mm; 230g
Scope of delivery
- Refrigerant Leak Detector MVR-300
- Operating instructions
IM Env. Equip. Germany GmbH reserves the right to make technical changes.