MGS-408 Gas Detection Controller
Product no.: 6702-8000
MGS-408 – GAS DETECTION CONTROLLER
Up to 8 MGS detectors / transmitters can be connected to the MGS-408 controller from Bacharach and evaluated and displayed at a central location.
- LCD – Display of concentrations and easy configuration of the system
- LEDs – Quick visual inspection of the status of the system
- Connection of different detectors – MGS-250 MGS-410, MGS-450, MGS-460 and MGS-550
- Bus system – communication with the detectors and power supply of the detectors leads to a shorter installation time and reduces the cost of installation
- Modbus RTU Master Detectors – Acquisition of all information from the detectors
- Modbus RTU Slave-BMS – Connection to building management systems
- SD Card – Stores the alarm and status history of the system
- Audible and visual alarm – Complies with ASHRAE 15 / EN 378 standards without additional hardware
- MGS-400 APP – Configuration & maintenance of detectors via simple app
MODBUS CONTROLLER - EASY INSTALLATION
The current concentrations, as well as the status of the individual detectors are displayed on the large LCD display of the MGS-408. A quick visual inspection of the status (voltage, error, alarm) of each individual, connected detector is ensured by the LEDs, which are mounted next to the LCD display. A simple and fast configuration of the complete system takes place via the keyboard and the intuitive menu navigation. The MGS-408 also takes over the power supply for the maximum of 8 connected detectors. The detectors are connected sequentially to the refrigerant warning center in the daisy-chain process via MODBUS. This means that only one detector has to be connected to the control panel and the other detectors are simply connected to each other one after the other. This type of connection means a simplification of the installation and thus also a reduction in costs. The MGS-408 gas detection controller can be connected not only to the MGS-400 detector series, but also to the MGS-250 and MGS-550 refrigerant detectors. The user can thus connect different models and types to a control panel and thus take advantage of the advantages of the various detectors.
By combining the MGS-408 with Bacharach refrigerant detectors, the user can easily comply with safety standards such as EN 378 and ASHRAE 15 with a single system.
- User Interface: Keyboard
- Alarm relay: pre-alarm (low alarm), main alarm (high alarm), error
- Digital output: RS485 MODBUS RTU slave for BMS; RS485 MODBUS RTU Master for the transmitters
- Operating temperature 0 - 45°C
- Power supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 80W
- Dimensions 280 x 215 x 100mm
- Weight 1.25 kg
- Cable glands: 2 x M20 / 1/2" for power supply; 6 x M16 for signals
- Approvals EN 61010-1, CAS C22.2 61010-1, EN 50270, EC, FCC 15 Subpart B
Scope of delivery
- Gas detection controller MGS-408
- Operating instructions
IM Env. Equip. Germany GmbH reserves the right to make technical changes.
Additional product information
- Controller for
- max. 8 Transmitter
- 230 VAC