IM 900 Densitometer
The densitometer IM 900 can determine the blackening of a soot spot, the so-called blackening number or soot number exactly to one decimal place and is therefore more accurate than a soot number comparison scale.
- Soot number / blackening number 0,0 to 9,9
- More accurate than a traditional comparison scale
Precise measurement technology
The IM 900 is an optical evaluation device that can determine the blackening of a filter sheet. The densitometer can thus be used to evaluate the blackening number of diesel forklifts according to TRGS 554 and also to evaluate the soot number on an oil burner according to the 1st BimSchV.
- Soot number / blackening number 0,0 – 9,9
- Power supply, 3 x AA batteries
- Dimensions 153 x 50 x 23 mm
- Weight 200 g
- Operating temperature 0°C to 40°C (10-90% RH, non-condensing)
Scope of delivery
- IM 900 Densitometer
- Batteries, 3x AA
- Operating instructions
IM Env. Equip. Germany GmbH reserves the right to make technical changes.