H-10 PRO Refrigerant Leak Detector
H-10 PRO High Sensitivity Leak Detector for Refrigerants
The H-10 PRO is a highly responsive, highly sensitive refrigerant leak detector that uses Bacharach's proven "Heated Diode" sensor technology.
- Detects all CFC, HCFC and HCFC refrigerants with a sensitivity of 0.17g/year (0.006 oz/year), including R-410a and R-507
- Battery or mains operation
- Optical alarm by a flashing LED in the probe tip
- Audible alarm by a buzzer
- Headphone jack
Proven and reliable technology
The H-10 PRO is extremely sensitive to all halogen-based, non-combustible CFCs, HFCs and HCF Refrigerants. Due to the high sensitivity of 0.17g/year, leaks can be located quickly and accurately.
The H-10 PRO has a 1.35m long probe tube, so that even leaks in hard-to-reach areas can be detected. A visual and acoustic alarm as well as an automatic background compensation is also part of the equipment. The H-10 PRO also has an internal calibration reference to ensure optimal performance.
- All common CFCs / HFCs / HCFs (excerpt): R-12, R-22, R-134a, R-404A, R-410A, R-502, R-507, HFO-1233zd, HFO-1234yf and HFO-1234ze
- Heated diode sensor with a service life of 1 year (typ. Use)
- Sensitivity: (stationary) 0.17 g/year (0.006 oz/yr)
- Sensitivity (in motion) 2.8 g/year (0.1 oz/yr)
- Warm-up time approx. 2 minutes
- Alarm indicators: Optical (red LED in the probe tip) and acoustic (buzzer or headphones)
- Response time 1 second
- Automatic background compensation
- Operating temperature 0 to 40°C
- Ambient condition 10 to 90% rh, non-condensing
- Power supply 12VDC internal battery and 100-240 VAC external charging part
- Battery life 3 hours (typical use with fully charged battery)
- Dimensions 211 x 267 x 137 mm
- Weight 2.3 kg
- This device must NOT be used to detect refrigerants classified as flammable gases (e.B. ASHRAE A2 or A3 refrigerants).
- Continuous and/or constant exposure of the sensor to high refrigerant concentrations can shorten the service life of the sensor. A higher sensor heating also affects the service life of the sensor.
Scope of delivery
- Refrigerant Leak Detector H-10 PRO
- Shoulder strap
- Spare filter
- Power plug & adapter
- Operating instructions
IM Env. Equip. Germany GmbH reserves the right to make technical changes.