Gas Leak Detector LEAKATOR® Jr.
LEAKATOR® Jr Gas Leak Detector
The leak detector LEAKATOR® Jr is a very small, handy and easy-to-use leak detector for flammable gases.
The leak detector has a 30 cm long, flexible gooseneck and a very precise sensor that finds leaks in inaccessible places quickly and safely.
- UL913 Intrinsically Safe for Class I, Division I, Groups A, B, C und D
- Adjustable sensitivity: 20ppm / 50ppm methane
- Visual and audible alarm
- 30cm long flexible gooseneck
- Precision Sensor
- Reliable technology
- Easy to use
- Battery life: up to 14 hours
- New compact design (15 x 5 x 4 cm)
- Soft carrying case
- Sensor lifespan up to approx. 5 years
- The LEAKATOR® Jr. can detect the following gases (excerpt): acetone, acetylene, alcohol, ammonia, benzene, butane, gasoline, natural gas, ethanol, hexane, industrial solvents, methane, propane, iso-butane, hydrogen sulfide, thinner, methanol, naphtha, toluene, hydrogen and others.
- If the substance you want to detect is not listed, then we are happy to answer this question.
- Power supply: 4 x AA cells
- Operating time of the batteries approx. 14 hours
- Sensor: Low power Metal Oxide
- Warm-Up time: approx. 60s
- Sensitivity Level 1: 20 ppm Methane Level 2: 50 ppm Methane
- Dimensions: Housing: 150x50x38 mm; Sensor neck: 30 cm
- Weight: 170 g
- Operating temperature 0°C to 40°C (10-70% RH, non-condensing)
- Visual Alarm: LED
- Audible alarm: Tickrate
- Prüfungen UL913 Intrinsically Safe for Class I, Division I, Groups A, B, C und D
Scope of delivery
- Gas Leak Detector LEAKATOR® Jr.
- Operating instructions
- Soft carry case
IM Environmental Equipment Germany GmbH reserves the right to make technical changes.
LEAKATOR® Jr. is a registered trademark of Bacharach, Inc. USA.
Additional product information
- Portable Leak Detector
- Combustible Gases