Fyrite® InTech® - Combustion Gas Analyser
The Fyrite® InTech® flue gas analyzer is the cost-effective entry into professional exhaust gas measurement technology.
- Large, high-contrast graphical display with strong backlight
- Ergonomic, rubber-coated housing
- Flue gas measurement, CO ambient measurement
- CO shutdown to protect the sensor
- Measurement or input of the ambient air temperature
- O2, CO, CO2, CO pure, T-gas, T-air, efficiency, excess air
- CO pure with adjustable O2 reference value
- Soot number input and calculation / display / expression of the mean value
- B-SMART® SENSORS - No downtime, as the replacement of the sensors can be carried out on site by the user!
- With B-Smart® sensors, no calibration in the factory necessary!
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Tactile keyboard for safe operation
- Measured value memory for 10 measurements
- 10 fuels
- IrDA interface for transferring the measurement data to an optional IrDA printer
- USB - optional software for easy device set-up and firmware update
Small, simple, ingenious flue gas measurement
Simple, intuitive operation, state-of-the-art technology and an ergonomically shaped and robust, rubber-coated housing are just some of the outstanding features. The large high-contrast graphical display together with the strong backlight guarantee best readability even in low light conditions. The measuring device is fully equipped and immediately ready for use!
- Oxygen O2 0 - 21 Vol.%
- Carbon monoxide CO 0 – 2.000 ppm
- Carbon monoxide undiluted COunv 0 – 9.999 ppm
- Carbon dioxide CO2 0 - 25 Vol.%
- CO/CO2 0 – 0,999
- Losses qA 0 - 100 %
- Efficiency ETA 0 - 120 %
- Excess air 1 – 9,95
- Exhaust gas temperature T1 -20°C to 650°C
- Combustion air temperature T2 -5°C to 45°C
- Gas sampling probe pipe 250mm, hose 2m
- Power supply 4 x AA batteries
- Dimensions 200 x 90 x 60 mm
- Weight 450g
IM Env. Equip. Germany GmbH reserves the right to make technical changes.
Scope of delivery
- Flue Gas Analyser Fyrite® InTech®
- Gas sampling probe, length 250mm, tubing 2m
- Condensate trap with integrated filter
- Batteries, 4 x AA
- Soft carry case
- Operating instructions
- Calibration protocol
B-Smart®, FYRITE® and InTech® are registered trademarks of Bacharach, Inc. USA.
Additional product information
- Type of Application
- Flue Gas Analyser - Heating & Industrial
- New / Refurbished