Gas Leak Detector LEAKATOR® 10
THE NEW DIMENSION IN COMBUSTIBLE LEAK DETECTION
The Leakator® 10 is a handheld combustible gas leak detector used to pinpoint combustible gas leaks in commercial, residential, and industrial applications, including surveying gas pipelines, and inspecting valves, regulators, and meters on gas equipment. When combustible gases are sensed, audible and visual indication will be given.
- Classification to UL913, Instrinsically Safe for Class I, Division I, Groups A, B, C, D
- Adjustable sensitivity: 20ppm - 1.000ppm, Methane / Propane
- Visual (10 LEDs) and Audible indicator
- Flexible gooseneck probe 50cm
- Semiconductor Sensor Type (Five Year Typical Life)
- Automatic calibration
- Easy to use
- One button operation
- Battery life is 30 hours
- New compact design (22x6x5cm)
- Hard Carrying Case (Batteries not included)
LEAKATOR® 10 is a registered trademark of Bacharach, Inc. USA.